[More listed on CV 2017]
- The status quo fallacy. Implicit Bias and Philosophy, volume 1: Epistemology and Metaphysics, Eds. Michael Brownstein and Jennifer Saul. Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Aggression, politeness and abstract adversaries, Informal Logic 33(2), 2013. Open access.
- Critical thinking and the adversary paradigm, APA Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy, 2013. Open access.
- Feminist empiricism.* The Handbook of Feminist Research, second edition, ed. Sharlene Hesse-Biber, Sage, 2011. [pdf: All rights to pdf reserved; for reuse please contact Sage].
- The authority of the fallacies approach to argument evaluation, Informal Logic 30(3), 2010. Open access.
- Silence and the limitations of social objectivity, International Feminist Journal of Politics, 11, 2009.
- On the very idea of a feminist epistemology for science: Review symposium on Sharyn Clough’s “Beyond Epistemology,”* Metascience 15: 21-27, 2006 [pdf].
- The epistemological evaluation of oppositional secrets, Hypatia 20(4), 2005.
- The open end: Social naturalism, feminist values and the integrity of epistemology. Social Epistemology 16(3), 2003.
- Where standpoint stands now. Women & Politics 18(3), 1997. (Reprinted in: (1) Politics and Feminist Standpoint Theories, Ed. Sally J. Kenny, Helen Kinsella, Haworth Press, 1997; (2) Researching Gender, edited by Christina Hughes, Sage, 2012.)
- Reasonable Responses: The Thought of Trudy Govier, Windsor Studies in Argumentation, 2016. Open access.
- “Reasoning for Change,” with Phyllis Rooney, special issue of Informal Logic, 30(3), 2010.** Open access.
- “Just Reason,” with Phyllis Rooney, special issue of Studies in Social Justice, 4(1), 2010.** Open access.