[*pdf; **open access; more listed on CV]
- Aggression, politeness and abstract adversaries, Informal Logic, Forthcoming 2013.
- Feminist philosophy and critical thinking, APA Newsletter on Feminism and Philosophy, Forthcoming 2013.
- Feminist empiricism.* The Handbook of Feminist Research, second edition, ed. Sharlene Hesse-Biber, Sage, 2011. [All rights to pdf reserved; for reuse please contact Sage].
- The authority of the fallacies approach to argument evaluation,** Informal Logic 30(3), 2010.
- Silence and the limitations of social objectivity, International Feminist Journal of Politics, 11, 2009.
- On the very idea of a feminist epistemology for science: Review symposium on Sharyn Clough’s “Beyond Epistemology,”* Metascience 15: 21-27, 2006.
- The epistemological evaluation of oppositional secrets, Hypatia 20(4), 2005.
- The open end: Social naturalism, feminist values and the integrity of epistemology. Social Epistemology 16(3), 2003.
- Where standpoint stands now. Women & Politics 18(3), 1997. (Reprinted in: (1) Politics and Feminist Standpoint Theories, Ed. Sally J. Kenny, Helen Kinsella, Haworth Press, 1997; (2) Researching Gender, edited by Christina Hughes, Sage, 2012.)